5100 Series Optical Tables
Designed for your critical optical research needs.
The 5100 Series features 3/16″ thick ferromagnetic stainless steel top and bottom skins, precision honeycomb construction, our patented SPILLPRUF spill management system, and broadband damping for excellent vibration absorption.
Table lengths up to 20′
Widths to 6′
Thicknesses to 36″
We love custom tables! Choose welded splice plates for extra long, wide, and “L”, “T”, or “U” shaped tables. Let us know your unique requirements and we will make it happen!
- Broadband damping
- Ferromagnetic stainless steel top AND bottom skin 3/16″ thick
- Plated steel, precision formed honeycomb core
- Lengths to 20′, widths to 6′ and thicknesses to 36″
- SPILLPRUF spill management
- Low reflective surfaces
- Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible – Class 10 available
- Flatness: ± 0.005″ overall
- Damped Natural Frequency: 270 Hz
- First Resonance Transmissibility Q: 10 to 15
- Deflection Under 250 lb Concentrated Load: ≤7.0 (10) -5 in
- First Resonance Corner Compliance: 20 µ in/lb
- Max Dynamic Deflection Coefficient: ≤0.7 (10) -3
- IRD-Max Relative Motion (in): ≤6.0 (10) -9
- Core Shear Modulus: 225,000 psi