Laboratory Grade – 5100H Series Optical Tables
Designed for your optical research needs.
The 5100H Series offers the same 3/16″ thick ferromagnetic stainless steel tabletop and precision construction as the 5300 and 5200 Series, with broadband damping for excellent vibration absorption. To protect against leaks and spills, the SPILLPRUF® configuration provides a safety barrier between the top skin and honeycomb interior.
Table lengths up to 20′
Widths to 6′
Thicknesses to 36″
Support systems available include the 505 Series and the Modular 500 Series.
Customize at time of order with splice plates for extra long, wide, and “L”, “T”, or “U” shaped tables.
- Broadband damping
- Ferromagnetic stainless steel top skin 3/16″ thick
- Carbon steel bottom skin 3/16″ thick – black polyurethane finish
- Plated steel, precision formed honeycomb core
- Lengths to 20′, widths to 6′ and thicknesses to 36″
- SPILLPRUF spill management
- Low reflective surfaces
- Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible – Class 10 available
- Flatness: ± 0.005″ overall
- Damped Natural Frequency: 270 Hz
- First Resonance Transmissibility Q: 10 to 15
- Deflection Under 250 lb Concentrated Load: ≤7.0 (10) -5 in
- First Resonance Corner Compliance: 20 µ in/lb
- Max Dynamic Deflection Coefficient: ≤0.7 (10) -3
- IRD-Max Relative Motion (in): ≤6.0 (10) -9
- Core Shear Modulus: 225,000 psi