Vibration Isolation Workstation MK52 Series
The New MK52 Series Vibration Control Workstation with more ergonomic comfort is designed specifically for ultra-low natural frequency applications.
Kinetic Systems manufactures the system utilizing the Minus K patented negative stiffness vibration isolators in order to provide a compact, passive Vibration Isolation Workstation with ultra-low natural frequencies, higher internal structural frequencies, and excellent vertical and horizontal isolation efficiencies. The MK52 has also been upgraded to provide much better user comfort and additional leg space.
The Minus K vertical isolator uses a stiff spring and negative-stiffness mechanism to achieve a low net vertical stiffness without affecting the static load supporting capability.
The new MK52 Series workstation implements a design based on the unparalleled performance of the MK26 series Vibration Control Workstation and features a dual isolator concept that enables it to achieve the excellent isolation efficiencies over an expanded work surface. When tuned to a 0.5 Hz natural frequency, the system has isolation characteristics of 93% at 2 Hz, 99% at 5 Hz and 99.7% at 10 Hz.
- New Ergonomic Design
- Ultra-Low Natural Frequencies
- Vibradamped Frame
- Ergonomic Styling
- Class 100 Cleanroom Compatible
- Customizable Accessories
- No Air Supply Needed – Easy to Use
- Choice of Tabletops
- Class 10 Available
- Max. Load Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Max. Width of Tabletop: 96”
- Max. Depth of Tabletop: 48”
- Vertical Natural Frequency: 0.5 Hz
- Horizontal Natural Frequency: 0.5 Hz
- Isolation Efficiency @ 2 Hz: 93%
- Isolation Efficiency @ 5 Hz: 99%
- Isolation Efficiency @ 10 Hz: 99.7%